P&G Driver Training
Driver CPC for LGV/PCV
10 Steps to Success
1. Book a medical - We can arrange this for you with our doctor at a reduced rate or you can use your own. Please note in order to continue, you must be certified as medically fit.
2. Apply for required provisional entitlement from the DVLA - If you require any help or information at this stage please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01352 714344.
3. Assessment drive - Once you have received provisional entitlement we will need to assess your driving ability so we can give you an exact amount of hours training that you will require to reach test standard. Please note assessment drive fee is £30.
4. Book Theory Test / Hazard Perception - The theory test and hazard perception will test your knowledge and your ability to recognise developing hazards. Useful information can be found at www.gov.uk/highway-code
5. After Sept 09 Case Study - This module is based on real life scenarios that you may encounter in your driving career.
6. Practical Driver Training - All of our quality training is carried out on a one to one basis and is overseen by an Ex LGV Examiner.
7. Practical Driving Test - When you pass your practical test the examiner will submit your licence to the DVLA for the full entitlement.
8. After Sept 09 Practical Demonstration Test - A new practical test designed to test your knowledge and understanding of vehicle safety.
9. Receive Licence Showing New Entitlement - Once you have received your licence with full entitlement you can advance onto further training if desired.